As ClickSWITCH’s Head of Marketing, a successful candidate will oversee and direct all marketing operations of the company driving greater brand awareness, market position, and new business. This person is responsible for brand, design, content, website management, events, social media, SEO/SEM, and demand generation.
- Develop, communicate, and execute ClickSWITCH’s marketing strategy and plan to meet product and revenue goals
- Grow awareness and comprehension of ClickSWITCH’s brand
- Oversee PR agency relationship
- Manage product marketing launches and partner with Product Management team to develop value drivers and key points of differentiation.
- Manage inbound marketing campaigns and funnel. Own end-to-end inbound marketing and other lifecycle stage optimization tactics.
- Oversee advertising campaigns in industry publications, Google and LinkedIn.
- Plan webinars and create industry-focused content
- Develop social media strategy. Build and maintain our social media presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)
- Plan and coordinate all industry events, conferences, and tradeshows, as well as internal events.
- Oversee corporate website and website maintenance.
- Collaborate with Sales, Account Management and Product to create and execute effective materials and communications.
- Utilize graphic design skills and create marketing collateral such as brochures, case studies, and corporate presentations.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and background:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communication or related field
- 8+ years of marketing experience in marketing leadership roles, including experience working in a high growth B2B SaaS company (Fintech a is a plus)
- Experience implementing and overseeing a marketing technology stack
- Proven track record in driving thought leadership, new brand positioning, brand campaigns, activation programs and copy to market from a total company perspective.
- Supporting partner and customer onboarding and nurturing to drive activation and adoption of customers by providing marketing and educational materials
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in graphic and web design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer proficiency. (MS Office, Adobe Suite, WordPress, Hubspot, CRM)
- Hubspot certification a plus
ClickSWITCH is an automated, secure, convenient way for consumers to move their accounts to and from an existing financial institution to a new one, whether new accounts are opened in person or online. ClickSWITCH takes the pain out of switching accounts and takes less than ten minutes. ClickSWITCH does the major legwork, so the consumer does not have to worry about recurring payments or direct deposits.
ClickSWITCH has been in business for over six years and has over fifty employees, however, a strong entrepreneurial, start-up vibe still permeates the culture. Yes, it is fast-paced, and yes, it is very dynamic (lots of moving parts and shifting priorities), but we place an emphasis on hiring “go-getters” – people who take initiative and have an attitude of “let’s just get it done.”
ClickSWITCH recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, subsidized parking and 100% paid health insurance for the employee, their dependents and non-working spouse. Also, 100% paid dental, vision, and disability insurance for each employee.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please contact Jenny Haugen in Human Resources at ClickSWITCH!